May 16th 2010 8:51PMr.i.p. ronnie
I first heard him at a sound check during the "black and blue" concert in seattle in 1980 , featuring black sabbath and blue oyster cult and several other bands. he belted out at the sound check, without any instrumental help from the band,"SING ME A SONG, YOU'RE A SINGER" and that was all... The crowd outside in line went bezerk with applause!!
Apr 23rd 2010 8:58AMI don't know if it is an old "unwritten" rule, or just a superstition, or just plain old bad luck, but you are not supposed to step on the freshly laid chalk lines before the first pitch is thrown. Has anyone besides me ever heard of this, and I wonder how many major leaguers have heard either?
May 5th 2007 8:57PMwanna sad song? go look for " A picture from life's other side", recorded by "Luke the Drifter"... also known by the name Hank Williams SR. If this song doesn't bring you to absolute tears, check your pulse!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'