Jul 17th 2011 3:27AMIf you don't like the idea...don't buy it.
If the money really goes where they claim it will go...
I think it's a great idea.
Jul 5th 2011 4:07AMThe question was: "What happened after the show taped"???
Answer: They had all milked it for all it was worth,
so, they no longer needed one another.
These people don't make friends. They make profit.
Jun 30th 2011 12:59AMDenise,
you're absolutely right.
A big joke, at the taxpayers expense and,
se will do it again..
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'