Mar 3rd 2012 6:43PMSo where is everyone going to go for hands-on research if everyone follows your advice and doesn't buy from those stores?
Jul 16th 2011 11:51PMI want to point out a couple of things to the people that support this new tax yet would cry foul if the unhealthy people were charged more for their healthcare. This is the exact same thing just in a different box. If by your own argument, these foods are the leading causes of most health problems, then taxing these foods is nothing more than a tax on unhealthy people since they are the ones buying more of it. Why not just go directly to the source and start charging unhealthy people more for their healthcare? Why waste the time and effort destroying jobs, because some people don't exercise (yes, that is the real problem)?
Jun 28th 2011 8:27PMMight as well be killing off the show.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!