May 3rd 2011 9:40AMThey looking silly and immature. To draw attention away from the bride is bad form on any side of th Atlantic.
Feb 28th 2011 11:05AMSaw Charlie is morning on TV. Acts high as a kite, or a dry drunk. His behavior is bizarre. In his present state he is not worth the price tag he think he is entitled to. Perhaps he will make a return to a feature length movie on The Lifetime Channel.
Dec 5th 2010 10:39AMPutting an age limit on giving Christmas gifts to ones adult children is just plain stupid. I received a Christmas stocking every year until my 40's, from my parents, and I had a family of my own. My son, 30+, still gets a stocking and plenty of gifts because it gives me an enormous amount to pleasure. Even Scrooge learned to keep Christmas in his heart all year.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!