No Profile Found
Nov 13th 2010 12:03PMWho are you to judge what this man has been thru, where you in his shoes. No one knows what happens in anothers life. How do you know how much money he blew, those were the 70's and they didn't make as much then as they do now being an athelete. Regardless he deserves a place to live and if you had read the article, you would know that he is working. Sounds like you are his judge and jury and you need to get your own life. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
Oct 7th 2010 11:26AMCan't people just keep their mouths shut and leave Tiger alone. This was a done-deal many months ago and it's time people cleaned out their own closets and let other live their own lives. This porn star has already made a name for herself with her life, it's ashamed people like her are never happy unless they are screwing someone else's life up. Best thing to do is let it be and leave Tiger alone, his life is between him and God and no one else.
Apr 26th 2010 12:33PMRemember no one can fix stupid and God doesn't like evil, now I believe this issue is filled with much of both. Sandra needs to be left alone and let her make her own decisions, it's her life, therefore it's her decison.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'