May 26th 2010 1:29PMAll the parents were SO upset that their daughters wanted BRATZ dolls, and Mattel was right there supporting them with "conservative" Barbie dolls. Both of them fought so hard to get them removed from stores, and now that they're gone Mattel is producing slutty looking Barbies. And the parents are BUYING them. If the parents left it up to the kids to purchase them with their own money instead of just grumbling about it and eventually caving in to whinnney kids, they would be off the market in 6 months.
May 7th 2010 9:22AMA lot of people in Shreveport Louisiana and the surrounding area never got to see the episode that introduced this season's key villan, the Dr Jekyll killer, because Channel 12 meterologist Stephen Parr decided to air reports of POSSIBLE tornados in a town over 100 miles away during the whole show, and viewers only saw the first 15 minutes. So lots of people didn't watch every episode this season. If the advertisers saw a drop in sales, it was because of him!
Apr 26th 2010 5:27PMTo get through I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, she should perform it with the same arangement that Dolly used and avoid all those attempts at long, soaring notes. It would add a new twist on the same old song and give her a chance to bring some real emotion to it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza