Jul 8th 2011 8:17AMAll you bloggers haven't a clue about what went on in their lives..my father didn't step out (wish he did) and he was a lousy father..hope he rots in hell..Maria is a good person..hope she makes a better choice next time 'round.
Jul 22nd 2010 5:56AMChildren are not enough 'glue' to keep a marriage together. 20 years down the road and they will be left with an empty nest and memories. My husband and I are married almost 50 years and our best memories are not of our children but the friendship and respect we had for each other through the years..
Jul 18th 2010 10:21AMTarget's Archer Farms brand is by far the best (except for Ben and Jerry's)...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!