Nov 27th 2009 10:15AMDisappointed?
Nov 18th 2009 6:41PMGood grief! Not a chance that you are a nurse. 98%? Where did you get that number? And "staff" infection? You embarrass those of us who really are licensed nurses.
Aug 6th 2009 7:41PMThe advice given by some "experts" here reveals their level of total ignorance about drug addiction. Money may provide a fancier rehab center but the rate of success in beating the demons is no greater. Before you flap your lip and judge others, try doing a bit of research. Or better yet, try doing a bit of volunteer work at a rehab center.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!