Posts with tag "16 and pregnant"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 11:28 AM by PopEater Staff
A star of the new season of '16 & Pregnant' is terrified of the father of her twins after a recent assault, TMZ reports. Jennifer Del Rio, a 17-year-old set to appear on the TV series this month, has filed court documents in Hillsborough County, Florida, asking for a restraining order against 19-year-old baby daddy Josh Smith. TMZ says the documents, filed in March, state Smith had been...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal
Talk about baby mama drama! 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood has been slapped with a misdemeanor and two felony charges related to three assaults on former fiance Gary Shirley, Hollywood Life reports. Portwood's home state of Indiana considers domestic abuse in the presence of a child felonious assault, which was the case in two of Portwood's outbursts toward Shirley. The third attack occurred...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlize Theron Finds Out Why Women in Their 40s Are in Their Prime
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- Country singer RaeLynn reveals secret about former 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton
- Justin Bieber compares his fender bender to Princess Diana crash
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier