Posts with tag "21st Century Girl"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Contessa Gayles
In an AOL Music video premiere, Willow Smith takes us behind the scenes for the making of her sophomore video release, '21st Century Girl.' In this exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, the super-confident starlet shows us how she put together her high-energy girl-power anthem....
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 10:29 AM by Zach Dionne
'21st Century Girl' has debuted, and Willow Smith is channeling her inner Rihanna and her inner awesomeness in equal measure. Yes, the 'Whip My Hair' singer has indeed followed up her debut single with a jam just as danceable and catchy, called '21st Century Girl.' And don't forget, she's still only 10 years old. The song, which premiered on Ryan Seacrest's show Monday morning, has spread acro...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 02:16 PM by Zach Dionne
'Whip My Hair' had its day in the sun, and it was glorious. Moving on, Willow Smith is ready to release a new single and video for '21st Century Girl,' which the 10-year-old star says is going to make people dance. "Hey people I am so excited for my next single!! Are you?" Willow wrote on Facebook. "It's a dance record. I know you love to dance, don't cha'..." Rap-Up.com snagged a few photos...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Sting Get Interviewed by an Adorable 6-Year-Old Theater Critic (VIDEO)
- Toronto Man Finds Woman with Same Name As Ex for Free Trip Around the World
- Stephen Collins Apologizes for Sexual Abuse: Experts Weigh In
- Theaters drop 'The Interview' despite government-approved ending
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- 24 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Kardashian Super Fan in Your Life
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to One of Her First Jobs for Dinner, Still Remembers Her Super Supportive Boss
- Miley Cyrus's Purple Tinsel, James Franco's Superhero Style and More Celebs Wearing Crazy Wigs—See the Wild Pics!