Posts with tag "24"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Kiefer Sutherland, best known for his tough-guy roles in TV and film, is taking on a new challenge: Broadway. The actor is scheduled to make his debut on the Great White Way In February, 2011 in Jason Miller's play 'That Championship Season.' The L.A. Times reports that Sutherland will be joined on-stage by Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Noth, and Jason Patric. The playwright, who is most fa...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 01:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Annie Wersching gave birth to her first child with husband Stephen Full on Sunday in Los Angeles. The newborn son, Freddie Wersching Full, weighs 7 lbs., 15 oz., and is 18 inches long, PEOPLE reports. "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable," Wersching told PEOPLE. "We are all feeling great!" Wersching married Full, an actor and comedian, at their Los Angeles home...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Eight days of conspiracies, torture and all-around world-saving came to an end on '24' last night, with Jack Bauer riding off into the sunset as, you guessed it, a fugitive. Cue the planned movie based on the series! On the same night, TV land also bid adieu to the king of legal dramas, 'Law & Order,' after 19 years of patrolling the streets. The final episode was a ripped-from-the-headlines a...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 08:16 AM by Bryan Alexander
- Filed under:
- TV News
With hourly torture and beloved characters dying on '24,' is there any hope that Jack Bauer will walk away with a slight smile on his face -- or any face at all -- when the show finally ends on May 24? '24' fans can forget about a happy ending, as it's only going to get uglier. Executive producer Howard Gordon warns that Jack walking off into the sunset is not in his horoscope. "This show is a ...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 11:35 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The eighth and current season of '24' will be the show's last. FOX is ending the popular drama's run this May. "While the end of the series is bittersweet, we always wanted '24' to finish on a high note, so the decision to make the eighth season our last was one we all agreed upon," star Kiefer Sutherland said in a statement. Get More Info on the Cancellation From InsideTV...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 05:13 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Northern Lights
You know, we're starting to get angry (and resentful) that all of our beautiful women are getting shuttled off to the United States for good acting gigs. Can't someone create a show here where the cast is nothing but good-looking Canuck women? Seriously, there'd be no trouble filling that roster. This month, we shine the spotlight on Canadian actress Carly Pope, who's probably best known for he...
- Posted Jan 16th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'Slumdog Millionaire,' Anil Kapoor played a smarmy, evil version of Regis Philbin. As host of the Indian version of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?', he spent the hit movie plotting and conniving to thwart the fortunes of young Jamal. Nowadays, the humble and hard-working Kapoor (he has 100 movies under his belt) is changing gears and trying American TV on for size. His first foray is a slam du...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Fox News should air ?The Interview,' says Jimmy Kimmel
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!