Posts with tag "24 hour restaurant battle"
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 04:39 PM by Denise Warner
Acclaimed restaurateur, and 'Chopped' judge Scott Conant has a new show on Food Network called '24 Hour Restaurant Battle,' a sneak peek of which premieres this Sunday at 10 PM. PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series. 'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever ti...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Star Kiptyn Locke
- Jeremy Piven Channels Notorious B.I.G. for an Epic Freestyle
- Kenny Chesney Kicks Off Big Revival Tour with an All-Night Bash on His 47th Birthday
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day