Posts with tag "28 days later"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Iggy Azalea Is Happy She Admitted to Getting a Boob Job: "I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them"
- Kylie Jenner Posts 3 Sexy Bikini Photos in Only 1 Hour During Pool Day With Scott Disick—Take a Look!
- Demi Lovato Embraces Her Adorable Puppy in Latest Bikini-Clad Selfie—See the Pic!