Posts with tag "28 days later"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- National 9/11 Flag Returns Home After Touching Lives in 50 States
- See the Surprising Dress That Got an Idaho Teen Suspended on Her Last Day of School
- Survivor Winner Mike Holloway: It's a Crazy Game - But I Won It!
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Kris Jenner Posts Epic Throwback Pic of Kourtney and Kim Kardashian—See the Funny Snapshot!
- Chris Hemsworth's Daughter India Makes a Surprise Visit on The Huntsman Set, And It's Too Cute for Words!
- New Magic Mike XXL Poster Revealed: See the Steamy Shirtless Pic!