Posts with tag "28DaysLater"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab
- From The Max to Moe's Tavern: The Best TV Hangout Spots of All Time
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab in Illinois, Resurfaces in L.A. With Rainbow Hair: "Happy to Be Back!"
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques