Posts with tag "28DaysLater"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Brought Julianna Margulies Too Much Attention?
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: My Performance Last Week Was a 'Frenzied Blur'
- George Clooney's Future In-Laws 'Delighted' as Wedding Nears
- Woman has surgery to get a third breast, hopes to become a TV star
- Taylor Swift shows off sexiest look yet at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Elvis Presley's last girlfriend says she tried to convince him to live healthier lifestyle
- ?South Park' criticizes Washington Redskins owner with scathing promo
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Pregnant Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard Return to Restaurant Where They Celebrated Their Engagement News
- Ginnifer Goodwin Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Since Giving Birth in May—See the Pics!
- American Horror Story: Freak Show's Perfectly Creepy and Beautiful Cast Pictures