Posts with tag "28DaysLater"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fifty Shades of Cringeworthy? E.L. James Twitter Event Gets Overtaken by Critics
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Title Revealed as Director Says It's 'a More Emotional Movie'
- 'Manganiello or Manga-Hell No!' Is Our New Favorite Game (VIDEO)
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr