Posts with tag "28DaysLater"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bumble Bee Foods Charged After Worker Was Cooked to Death in Industrial Oven
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks out on Patrick Dempsey's Grey's Anatomy Exit
- Jewel Reveals Cover of New Memoir, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story: First Look
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Jeremy Renner Teases a Few "Cool Secrets That Are Revealed" About Hawkeye in Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch!
- Shipping the 2015 Met Gala: Our Dream Celeb-Designer Collaborations
- Hayley Atwell Gets Stuck in the Airport Watching Captain America, Dresses as Peggy Cater for Driver's License—See the Pic