Posts with tag "28DaysLater"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Judge Denies Amanda Bynes's Bid to Fight Temporary Conservatorship
- A Letter to My Cat: Read Love Notes from Celebrities to Their Special Felines
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Zac Efron's Girlfriend Sami Miró Lands Modeling Contract—Get the Details
- Lily Allen Snags Marie Claire Mexico Cover, Says "the Way That We Consume Celebrities Is Pretty Disgusting"
- Jennifer Lopez Tears Up While Recalling Conversation With Son Max After Marc Anthony Split—Watch