Posts with tag "30 rock"
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
'30 Rock' star Jane Krakowski wants you clean out your closet. The Emmy nominee, who stars in a new ad campaign for Tropicana Trop50, has teamed up with Tropicana and Dress for Success in an initiative called Girlfriends Giving Goodness. "We thought it was a wonderful match up with Dress for Success for Girlfriend's Giving Goodness, girlfriends helping girlfriends. We all have so many...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Alec Baldwin may be following in Steve Carrell's footsteps once his contract expires in 2012. During an interview with CNN, Baldwin admitted that he is over show business and would like to lead a more simple life. "As much as I like acting, I know that I would love to have a different life, a private life. I think doing this now for a living has become really hard. It's really hard," Baldwin...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 01:28 PM by John Mitchell
Tina Fey is a pretty funny lady. From her early days as a featured player in Chicago's famed Second City improv comedy troupe to her turn as Liz Lemon on NBC's Emmy-winning '30 Rock,' Fey's razor sharp wit and self-deprecating humor have made her a fan favorite. Now, according to the Associated Press, the 40-year-old comedienne is being honored with the nation's top humor prize -- the Kennedy...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 05:30 PM by Gary Susman
When you see the same plot twist on more than one TV show in a season, you might call it a coincidence. Three times, it might be a trend. Four times? A cliché. But what do you call it when the same plot device turns up multiple times on several shows on the same night, on the same network? A company directive? A conspiracy? An epidemic of lazy writing? Whatever you call it, it happened...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Tina Fey has nailed her impression of former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin -- so could a run for an actual office be far behind? "I think if she ran [for office], she'd do well," Fey's '30 Rock' co-star Judah Friedlander tells HollywoodLife.com. "People really look up to Tina. She is super smart and will be successful at whatever she does," he added. "I have no idea how she does so...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Jason Newman
Think Dwight Schrute becoming a recycling-obsessed superhero on 'The Office' was the work of the show's clever writers? Think again. As an eye-opening Wall Street Journal article revealed last week, the plot line, and many others on your favorite NBC shows, was an advertising plant known as "behavior placement." As the article states: "The tactic ... is designed to sway viewers to adopt actions...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
In a recent interview with the NY Post, '30 Rock' actor Tracy Morgan admits dropping out of high school helped him get where he is today. "I'm glad I dropped out of high school, man. I wouldn't be where I'm at. I would have had a net. I'm glad I didn't have anything to fall back on, man, because that made me go for my dreams that much harder." ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Dino Sossi
It's Tina Fey's world and we only live in it. In a previous PopEater article, we compared the post-'Saturday Night Live' trajectories of previous stars of the show, and Fey was, for anyone who doesn't live in a cave, super-hot. She came off a career-best year in 2008: The game-changing Sarah Palin impressions on 'SNL' and writing and acting on her creation, the Emmy Award-winning '30 Rock.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Elisa Donovan's Blog: The Lesson I Learned After I Stopped Breastfeeding
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Lindsay Lohan Snaps a Topless Photo in Dressing Room, Is Overshadowed by Completely Nude Portrait Behind Her
- Cindy Crawford "Destroyed" by Look-Alike 13-Year-Old Daughter Kaia Gerber: See the Proof!
- Deadmau5 Slams Paris Hilton's $1 Million Appearance Fee, Calls Her a "Straight Up Ass"