Posts with tag "30 rock"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 11:52 AM by Christine Fenno
Tracy Morgan's apology tour is in full swing, as the '30 Rock' star visited gay homeless teens on Friday in New York (see photo after the jump), in a GLAAD-endorsed meeting that also included relatives of hate-crime victims. Morgan has been under fire since June 3, when he allegedly told a Nashville comedy-club crowd of the violent reaction he might have if his son ever came out to him. ...
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 11:01 AM by Christine Fenno
Chris Rock is speaking out to clarify a comment that seemed to defend Tracy Morgan and the recent homophobic, not to mention sexist, jokes the '30 Rock' star made in a comedy club. Witnesses reported being shocked by the TV star's rant (Morgan soon apologized). On Saturday, Rock first weighed in with the tweet, "I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in world where Tracy Morgan can't ...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 09:18 AM by Christine Fenno
Kicking off what she dubbed 'the Mother's Day episode,' Tina Fey hosted 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend with a dose of her usual self-deprecation. Making the most of her six-months' pregnant figure, the '30 Rock' star -- and former 'SNL' head writer -- brought out fellow expectant mom Maya Rudolph for a belly-bump greeting, and a song devoted to their soon-to-be-born children. The ...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 10:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Alec Baldwin caused a stir earlier this month by announcing the end of '30 Rock' as we know it. He quickly retracted and made it clear that it was he who was leaving and that he hoped for "five more seasons" of the quirky comedy. One of his costars, Tracy Morgan, tells PopEater that "Alec didn't tell anyone he was leaving" and that as far as he knows the "show is going on." In fact, Tracy reveals ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Zach Dionne
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division. Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real ...
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 09:36 AM by Christine Fenno
Alec Baldwin may play one of TV's top executives on '30 Rock,' but he harbors a profound disdain for them in real life. And his certainty that network suits are power-hungry, lying "scumbags" is exactly why he's sure Charlie Sheen will lose his lawsuit -- not to mention his career, wealth, goodwill in Hollywood, you name it -- if the recently fired actor continues to fight CBS. In a new ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 09:08 AM by Christine Fenno
As this year's recipient of the prestigious Mark Twain Prize, writer-producer-actor Tina Fey was feted this week at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., for her contributions to American humor. It's a body of work that includes years of leading the 'Saturday Night Live' writing team, the creation of '30 Rock' and her Liz Lemon character, blistering Sarah Palin impersonations, and feature ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 10:25 AM by Maggie Coughlan
At first glance, you might not recognize Maulik Pancholy's name, but you certainly know his face. With breakout roles opposite showbiz heavyweights like Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey and Mary-Louise Parker, Pancholy is making his mark all over Hollywood. Pancholy plays Jonathan, Jack Donaghy's (Alec Baldwin) overzealous and infatuated assistant, on NBC's Emmy-winning '30 Rock.' Prior to his gig on '30 ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 12:50 AM by Zach Dionne
So much for worrying about Tracy Morgan -- the '30 Rock' live episodes (one for each coast) went off without a hitch Thursday night, showing just how well-oiled the Emmy-winning machine is. While live primetime programs have over the years seemed clunky or odd, '30 Rock' was spot-on thanks to the cast's stellar live TV and theater pedigree. The roster of former improv champs and ultimate ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Amber James
Katrina Bowden has no fear as the cast of '30 Rock' prepares to air two LIVE episodes (one for each coast) on Thursday, October 14. The actress isn't even sweating about Tracy Morgan's possible antics. "I have no doubts that everyone will do a great job," she told PopEater at Sony's first-ever Internet Television launch party in New York. "I don't think [Tracy Morgan] will go crazy ... let's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set