Posts with tag "30Rock"
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
'30 Rock' actor Judah Friedlander got some of his holiday shopping done at The Official H&M Artist Gift Lounge, backstage at Z100's Jingle Ball 2009 at Madison Square Garden on Friday night. Friedlander placed a large order of Nerds candy for his co-star Tina Fey, a WONKA Company representative told PopEater. "Tina says 'Nerds' all the time on the show. It's her catch-phrase, so he ordered...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 07:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Grizzwald Chapman, known to most as Tracy Morgan's massive and endearing sidekick on NBC's '30 Rock,' is in dire need of a kidney transplant, the actor has revealed during a taping of 'The Dr. Oz Show.' Chapman, just 35 years old, says he suffers from severe hypertension, which requires him to receive dialysis three times a week. 'Grizz' and His Pal Dot-Com in Action ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 02:57 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
He may be a hit on '30 Rock', but actor Alec Baldwin believes his entire movie career has been a complete failure. In a candid interview with Men's Journal, Baldwin announced that he will be quitting acting in the near future. In a startling interview published in the December issue of Men's Journal, the 51-year-old actor says, "I don't have any interest in acting anymore."...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Tracy Morgan brought his brand irreverent humor to the upper-crusty confines of NYC's Carnegie Hall on Friday, but many fans were shocked and appalled by what they heard. According to the NY Daily News, the '30 Rock' star was "unspeakably filthy" throughout the show and inspired many customers to walk out in disgust. To be fair, Morgan made it clear who they paid to see: "You want the clean...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 10:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Even guys worry about body image -- just ask Alec Baldwin. In the new issue of EW, Baldwin says he plans to get plastic surgery eventually. "I intend to do something," he said. "Let's put it this way: I wouldn't rule it out because... You don't think I wake up every day and wish I looked like this and this and this? But I can't let that bother me."...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:25 AM by Denise Warner
Tracy Morgan just wrote his first book, 'I Am the New Black.' And the star of upcoming films 'Death at a Funeral' and 'A Couple of Dicks,' stopped by to talk about that accomplishment. In part two of our interview (Catch Part One Here), the funnyman shares with us who would be his dream guest star on '30 Rock,' what he thinks about 'Saturday Night Live,' and how excited he is to perform stand...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 03:38 PM by Denise Warner
'30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan released his autobiography entitled 'I Am the New Black,' which details his life growing up in the projects, his struggles with drug abuse, his father's death and his relationship with his mother, among many other personal revelations. The actor sat down to talk to PopEater about why he wrote the book, the challenges he faced and what he really thinks of former...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 12:40 PM by Dino Sossi
Fame can be a b---h. One moment, as John Lennon once said, you're "more popular than Jesus." The next, no one is returning your calls. The transition from obscurity to popularity to invisibility can happen faster than a New York minute. And one place where that phenomenon has happened more often than most is at 'Saturday Night Live.' Some people quickly become big stars and then fizzle after they...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Tina Fey was on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' to talk about her Emmy-winning show '30 Rock' coming back, and somehow, talk quickly diverted to an article on when Fey lost her virginity (she was 24, if you really need to know). During the conversation, Fey admitted that it wasn't so much a moral choice as it was "being homely." Watch the awkwardly funny video below! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!