Posts with tag "5 ingredient fix"
- Posted Apr 1st 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Claire Robinson hosts the popular '5 Ingredient Fix' on the Food Network, and now the chef is adding another show to her plate -- 'Food Network Challenge.' Robinson stopped by PopEater headquarters to chat with the Girls on Pop about her two series, who she'd love to cook for and what advice she has for novice chefs out there. "Everybody is the executive chef of their own kitchen in their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'