Posts with tag "50 cent"
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 05:25 PM by Zach Dionne
50 Cent's massive mansion in Connecticut was broken into Tuesday morning, TMZ reports. The 52-room home, formerly owned by Mike Tyson, fell victim to two men, Alexander Hernandez and Santos Padilla. Both were in possession of marijuana when found by police. "Police discovered Hernandez in a closet, drinking a bottle of wine," Gossip Cop writes. "He was released on a $50,000 non surety bond...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though she's denied it for months, Chelsea Handler might be ready to let the world know she and rapper 50 Cent are more than just friends. Monday afternoon, the late-night talk show host Tweeted an intimate photo of the pair cuddling in bed, with Handler planting a big fat kiss on 50 Cent. "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper, " she tweeted alongside the photo. The...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 02:56 PM by Jett Wells
Lip-syncing hero Keenan Cahill made his late-night debut on 'Chelsea Lately' on E! Monday night, and revealed his latest YouTube masterpiece--a duet with 50 Cent. In what can only be called vintage Cahill, he bobs his head singing to 'Down on Me' by Jeremih, and at (1:21), 50 Cent steps out of the closet and joins in on the fun. All they had to do was let the camera do its magic, and now Cahill is...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 02:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's rare to see sassy TV host Chelsea Handler look embarrassed -- usually, she's the one who's mocking other people. What could unnerve Ms. Handler? Well, a discussion of her rumored relationship with rapper 50 Cent did the trick. And it was Chelsea's own guest who turned against her. Last week, Chelsea and 50 Cent were seen getting "hot and heavy" in a New Orleans bar. Handler has since...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 07:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent are not dating. Photos of the comedienne and the rapper out together at a New Orleans jazz bar appeared Sunday on TMZ, and Handler has finally addressed the rumors. "Everyone, calm down. I met with Mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, I'll let you know if there is," she tweeted. When photographers later asked the rapper about the...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
There must be something in the air! In just the past few days, two new couples have popped up on the romance radar: rapper 50 Cent and comedienne Chelsea Handler were spotted getting hot and heavy in New Orleans and actor Michael Sheen and actress Rachel McAdams were caught holding hands while strolling the streets of Toronto. The surprising pairing of 50 Cent and Handler, both 35, was...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 05:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Earlier this week, rapper 50 Cent decided to take aim at the blogger Perez Hilton in an entirely unorthodox and upsetting way, after Hilton called him a d-bag. 50 tweeted the following: "Perez Hilton calld me d-----bag so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his but still made me feel better. " The tweet was accompanied by a photo of two men in suits running from an angry mob. ...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 02:26 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: 'Jersey Shore' producers open up about the "herpes nest" they've created with the show's ever "mixing" actors, 50 Cent explains his shocking weight loss and vanishing tattoos, clean-shaven...
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 08:40 AM by PopEater Staff
The shocking photo of 50 Cent's 54-pound weight loss this week had us wondering a great many things. Now Fiddy is speaking out on the nine-week regimen that took him from 214 pounds to a slender -- and bony -- 160 pounds for a film role. "Towards the end it was really difficult," 50 Cent, whose real name Curtis Jackson, told Parade Magazine (via Huffington Post). "It was like, if I don't get...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Channeling his inner Christian Bale or Tom Hanks, rapper-turned-actor 50 Cent shed a whopping 54 pounds of muscle and fat for his upcoming film, 'Things Fall Apart,' in which he plays a football player stricken with cancer. Photos of the transformation show how drastic his weight loss was; he went from 214 pounds all the way down to 160. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NHL Suspends L.A. Kings' Slava Voynov on Domestic Violence Suspicion
- Kamara James, Olympic Fencer Who Battled Schizophrenia, Dies at 29
- Alan Cumming Tells His Side of the Shia LaBeouf Cabaret Incident (VIDEO)
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Jimmy Kimmel makes ?Fury' infinitely cuter by adding Furbys
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Kim Kardashian Turns 34 Today! Celebrate Her Birthday by Looking Back at Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- Tori Spelling Feels "Overwhelmed" by Family's Financial Issues: "I Don't Want to Change Our Lifestyle"
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More