Posts with tag "50 Cent"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 02:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
We could have guessed that 50 Cent wasn't one to mess with on the playground but now, the rapper, who isn't shy about his rough childhood, is authoring a book about a teenager's path to becoming a bully, according to MTV. The quasi-autobiographical book will be a first person narrative from the point of view of a playground bully as he journeys to find redemption. 50 Cent's latest literary turn ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Chelsea Handler has always remained quiet on whether she had dated 50 Cent, even though the rumored couple were seen out together and she tweeted an intimate picture of the couple in bed. But now, Handler, 36, finally opened up about the relationship and admitted that she did date the rapper and businessman "casually." Handler was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' when the host, Piers Morgan, ...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 03:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- 50 Cent
Nicole Scherzinger has pulled back the covers on the video for her sexy single 'Right There,' the third release from her debut solo album 'Killer Love.' The urban, industrial-set video, which features superstar rapper 50 Cent, was directed by Emmy-nominated Paul Hunter, who has worked with stars like Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson to name a ...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 10:05 AM by Boombox Editors
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent will continue to expand his empire with a foray into the world of comedy. Having already established himself as a force within the film and entertainment communities, with diverse and wide-ranging interests that include technology companies, G-Unit clothing line and website, ThisIs50.com, the Queens MC is now attempting to launch a new comedy site. Though content is ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 07:45 PM by Boombox Editors
50 Cent may seem untouchable in the eyes of his fans but a thief has managed to get close enough to the Queens rapper, resulting in him being a victim of credit card fraud. According to the New York Daily News, 50's American Express number was lifted and used to make a series of unauthorized purchases in several cities close to his Farmington, Conn. home, dating back to 2007. Suspicions were ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 05:45 PM by The Editors of Urlesque
50 Cent is no stranger to the meme-y, so we bet he'd get a kick out of Fiddy's Biddies, a new single-topic Tumblr that juxtaposes every instance of 50 flirting with a girl via his Twitter with the girl's user photo. Fiddy's Biddies is just getting started, so there isn't a ton of material, but the best ones so far are when he's flirting with a mother or someone who is flagrantly underage. And ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rapper 50 Cent sent out a few insensitive tweets in the aftermath of the devastating Japan earthquake and tsunami, and the Twitterverse was not pleased. The rapper took to Twitter Friday while the U.S. West Coast braced for a potential tsunami, writing, "Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing." He also tried to make light of the international emergency. "Look this is ...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Boombox Editors
A two-minute trailer for 'Things Fall Apart' -- the movie rapper 50 Cent shed a reported 54 lbs for -- has surfaced on the Internet. 50's film had its world premiere over the weekend at the Miami International Film Festival, where a reporter for the Examiner claimed "the crowd loved his movie." In the flick, written by 50 and loosely based on the life of his childhood best friend, the ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 03:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Chelsea Handler's breakup with 50 Cent has left the rapper/actor with a broken heart. The pair made headlines in October last year when they were rumored to be dating after they were photographed together at a club in New Orleans. UsMagazine.com reports that a source said Handler, 35, dumped 50 Cent just before the holidays, leaving the 35-year-old rapper "heartbroken." The source said 50 ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 07:16 PM by Jett Wells
50 Cent made a lot sense, financially, on Twitter over the weekend. According to the New York Post, the rapper saw the value of his 30 million shares in a penny-stock company increase by $8.7 million after sending out a series of tweets urging his 3.8 million followers to invest, which sent the price of the stock skyrocketing (relatively speaking). The penny-stock company also owns TV Goods, a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Final Three Are Revealed
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Win at American Country Awards
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- Revenge Casting Scoop: NYPD Blue Star to Play Conrad's First Wife With "Secrets That Will Blow You Away"
- Amy Adams on Isla Fisher Look-Alike Comparisons: "I Could Be Mistaken for A Lot Worse People"
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014: Complete List of Nominations