Posts with tag "50Cent"
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Jenny McCarthy ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 02:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Boyle is topping the album charts the world over, and one star who wants in on that action is ... 50 Cent. "Susan Boyle is hot right now. I got to get her on a track, for real," Fiddy told 3am.co.uk, the Daily Mirror's gossip site. "We'd make a hit." The rapper believes a duet featuring Boyle's classical voice over some dope party beats would "get everyone dancing." No joke, and the ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 07:51 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Justin Bieber
Wondering why 'The Blind Side Review,' 'Marv Albert and 50 Cent,' 'Blorenge' and 'Miley Cyrus Bus Crash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:05 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Chris Brown's ability to always say the worst possible thing, the waning days of the paparazzi craze and why 50 Cent partied like it was his birthday... at the 'New Moon' premiere - all with their guest, Kara Cutruzzula from the Daily Beast. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Showered in Baby Gifts
- Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke
- Celebrate Jim Morrison's 70th Birthday with Passages from His Paris Notebook
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- A Fan Favorite Dies on Once Upon a Time, Brody Chooses a Side in Homeland and More OMG TV Moments
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Celebrates Baby Shower at His Beverly Hills Home