Posts with tag "60 Minutes"
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 01:22 PM by Christine Fenno
In a report to air on Sunday's '60 Minutes,' a Lance Armstrong teammate says he witnessed the seven-time Tour de France champ use EPO, an illicit performance-boosting drug. "I saw it in his refrigerator," Tyler Hamilton tells journalist Scott Pelley. "I saw him inject it, more than one time." The 39-year-old cancer survivor has always denied steroid use, but the allegations remain under fede...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 11:02 AM by Zach Dionne
'Taxi' star Marilu Henner was featured on Sunday's '60 Minutes' for a reason entirely separate from her celebrity status: The actress, 58, has an ultra-rare ability called "superior autobiographical memory," a status scientists have only designated to a minuscule handful of people around the world. In short, Henner can remember almost every day of her life vividly and accurately. "A day 10 year...
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 09:04 AM by Christine Fenno
His '60 Minutes' interview with Lady Gaga won't air until the night of the 2011 Grammy Awards, but Anderson Cooper isn't holding back about one of the most memorable moments of their recent sit-down. Or maybe he's happy that he remembers it at all! Cooper told The Insider that when he hung out with the Grammy-winning provacateur in England to shoot their Q&A, she had her own ideas about how...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 08:35 AM by Rob Shuter
Is Anderson Cooper being a tad two-faced by slamming the "gay" slur by Vince Vaughn in 'The Dilemma,' but at the same time seemingly letting Eminem breeze through an interview last week for '60 Minutes'? Sources in the TV industry and at Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) certainly think so. "It was very bad timing for Anderson to cause such a fuss about the ['Dilemma'] trail...
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 10:17 AM by Marc Schneider
Andy Rooney has a handle on music legends like Ella Fitzgerald as well as younger stars nearing retirement age, but bring up singin' whippersnappers like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga, and his 91-year-old head gets filled with confused crickets. The '60 Minutes' writer-humorist began his weekly rant on Sunday innocently enough, with an observation that as a "dead center, average American," he ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With friends like Al Roker, who needs enemies... In response to David Letterman's scandal over at CBS, NBC has revealed its own sexy past involving 'Today' show co-anchor Meredith Vieira. Jay Leno, the host of 'The Jay Leno Show', played a series of clips showing Vieira's early days in broadcasting. He ended with the most revealing -- a fully-exposed (photoshopped, of course) still of the femal...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Sting Get Interviewed by an Adorable 6-Year-Old Theater Critic (VIDEO)
- Toronto Man Finds Woman with Same Name As Ex for Free Trip Around the World
- Stephen Collins Apologizes for Sexual Abuse: Experts Weigh In
- Theaters drop 'The Interview' despite government-approved ending
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- 24 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Kardashian Super Fan in Your Life
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to One of Her First Jobs for Dinner, Still Remembers Her Super Supportive Boss
- Miley Cyrus's Purple Tinsel, James Franco's Superhero Style and More Celebs Wearing Crazy Wigs—See the Wild Pics!