Posts with tag "90210"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:58 AM by Kelly Fisher
'90210' star Shenae Grimes is living the life thousands of teens dream of: starring on a TV show during the year and interning at Teen Vogue during the summer. According to Us Weekly, the actress will spend six weeks of her summer hiatus from the CW show working for the teen fashion mag, and she finished her first day earlier this week. "I'm home from my first day as an intern at Teen...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Amber James
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 06:15 PM by PopEater Staff
After close to two years together, '90210' star AnnaLynne McCord and boyfriend Kellan Lutz have ended their relationship, Life & Style reports. The actors, who began dating in 2009, spent Halloween weekend apart, with the 'Twilight' actor taking a break at Atlantic CIty's Borgata hotel where, a witness says, "He definitely seemed like a bachelor." McCord spent the holiday across the...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The toniest zip code in California is getting a new resident, thanks to 'Beverly Hills, 90210' actor Ian Ziering and his wife Erin. The couple, who wed in May, are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. Ziering, best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, announced that he and his wife are having a girl, due in April. The actor says that he is...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
In case you haven't noticed the date yet today, it's 9/02/10! Awesome, right? And it only happens, like, once in a lifetime! Unless, of course, you're a tree, but then chances are you wouldn't be reading this site right now. Anywho, from the ridiculous (but totally plausible?) storylines to all that floral and denim fashion, 'Beverly Hills, 90210' has become a beloved cultural icon and we're...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 12:01 AM by Maggie Coughlan
If you grew up in the '90s and you owned a television, it's safe to say that to you, '90210' is more than just a zip code. While the show itself was a 10-year-running TV institution that launched the careers of Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Luke Perry, Ian Ziering and Tori Spelling, West Beverly High was also home to endless cameos by then-lesser-known actors. Little did...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 04:35 PM by Bryan Alexander
Jessica Lowndes might play a troubled drama queen on '90210,' but she sure knows how to throw a glamorous, star-studded birthday party. The actress turned it up a few notches for her 21st, throwing a lingerie-filled, Moulin Rouge-inspired party at Hollywood's trendy Roosevelt Hotel Saturday night with her '90210' co-stars and friends. "Everyone looked amazing in glam 1800s Moulin Rouge attire,"...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Bryan Alexander
Where does AnnaLynne McCord find her inspiration for her catty Noami Clark character on The CW's "90210?" Look no further than her little sister Rachel. "I channel Rachel when I play Naomi," McCord told Popeater at the Suite Life Emmy Suites at the Mondrian' Skybar as Rachel and their other sister Angel looked on. "She's got that edge that everyone loves but they're not sure if they love." ...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 03:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Two staple TV series from the '90s have found themselves repackaged with younger, sexier stars -- '90210' and 'Melrose Place.' But what if the CW decided to give that treatment to another stalwart from that period -- 'Seinfeld'? FunnyOrDie.com answers that question with a trailer for the "new" 'Seinfeld,' which includes a sexy and shirtless Newman. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Posts Makeup-Free Selfie in Montana
- Jared Padalecki Is 'Violently Protective' of Family Time
- How Prince George, Nature Lover, Is Already Helping Endangered Animals
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- Kendall vs. Kylie Jenner: Who's More of a "Marriage Girl?"—Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Very "Affectionate" at Her 45th Birthday Dinner: All the Party Details!
- Miranda Kerr Claims It Takes Her 15 Minutes to Get Ready in the Morning