Posts with tag "98 degrees"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:00 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It looks like boy bander turned Chippendales dancer, Jeff Timmons, just can't get enough of his bow tie and shirt cuffs. Last night he was spotted posing with Playboy Playmate, Jessa Lynn Hinton as she arrived at the Chippendales Theater in Las Vegas, and we couldn't help but notice he was still in his 'costume.' His run with the all male review was supposed to have ended mid-June. The former...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 07:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
The temperature is rising in Las Vegas thanks to 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons' addition to Chippendales. Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer. According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:15 PM by John Mitchell
Ninety eight degrees is pretty hot, but former boy bander Jeff Timmons donning nothing but a bow tie and some booty shorts is a whole lot hotter (I mean, we imagine). TMZ reports that Timmons, a founding member of 'I Do (Cherish You)' hit-makers 98 Degrees, has signed up for a special four week run with the strip/dance crew Chippendales in Las Vegas. The singer, 37, will shake his moneymaker at...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss and More Fashion Stars Remember Oscar de la Renta
- Leslie Jones Named New SNL Cast Member
- Oscar de la Renta Is Dead at 82
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs