Posts with tag "ABBA"
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 02:20 AM by Spinner Editors
ABBA singer Agnetha Faltskog has fueled rumors of the band reuniting for Prince William's wedding next year by saying that they would be open to reforming for special occasions. Swedish news website The Local reports that Faltskog said in a magazine interview that one-off events, such as performances for charity, could see the group reunite. Faltskog told M Magazine, "A reunion, an...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Rihanna Poses in a Bikini on a Yacht While on Vacation: See the Sexy Pics!
- Sons of Guns Canceled After Star Will Hayden Is Charged With Raping His 12-Year-Old Daughter
- Kristen Stewart Still Doesn't Care What People Think: No One Knows "D--k S--t" About My Personal Life