Posts with tag "AMC"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
'Mad Men' won't return to AMC until 2012. "AMC has officially authorized production of season five of 'Mad Men,' triggering our option with Lionsgate ['Mad Men's' production company]," the network said in a statement Monday. "While we are getting a later start than in years past due to ongoing, key non-cast negotiations, 'Mad Men' will be back for a fifth season in early 2012." Those key ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Makeup and effects artist Joe Giles is a nice, articulate fellow who never says "gurrrrgghhh" or voices a hankering for brains even once. That said, he is the unofficial zombie representative of AMC's new hit series 'The Walking Dead,' appearing in zombular visage almost anywhere the show is mentioned. "My buddy called me from the supermarket and said, 'Hey Joe, you're in Entertainment ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Zach Dionne
A glorious diamond arrived in the mail yesterday, a fusion of some of our biggest interests -- 'Mad Men' and books. It's the memoir of AMC's fictional silver fox Roger Sterling, titled 'Sterling's Gold: Wit & Wisdom of an Ad Man.' More coffee table book than autobiography, the brief, handy tome consists of almost 200 of actor John Slattery's 'Mad Men' zingers. As Grove Press publisher ...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 01:14 PM by Zach Dionne
AMC spent all of October pumping up 'The Walking Dead' somethin' fierce, simultaneously getting us psyched and making us wonder ... really, a zombie TV show? Is that gonna fly? In a word, yes. In a few hundred more words, here's why. ...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 10:19 AM by The Editors of Vulture
The summer TV blues feel a little less bluesy than usual this year, but they're still there. Yes, 'Mad Men' is back, but one show ain't enough. Given AMC's shimmering track record with the aforementioned affairs of Don Draper, as well as 'Breaking Bad,' the plodding, conspiracy-bound codebreaker show 'Rubicon' seemed like a safe bet. But then, in only its third hour, it slowly steamrolled into ... ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:00 PM by Ben Trivett
EXCLUSIVE: Ever wonder who takes a great cast and turns them into Don Draper and Joan Harris? Well we caught up with one of 'em -- Frank Ockenfels 3, an LA-based photographer responsible for more of the film posters and television stills then we can count. PopEater spoke with him about his great work with the cast of 'Mad Men,' arguably one of the best ensembles ever. Check out what he had to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!