Posts with tag "Abbie Cornish"
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 11:11 AM by Zach Dionne
Abbie Cornish, star of the upcoming 'Sucker Punch' and erstwhile girlfriend of Ryan Phillippe, sat down with GQ magazine for a hot new photo shoot and brief interview for the magazine's April issue. "I'm a vegetarian -- I'm not the type to want to go shoot a gun," Cornish tells GQ. "Then I actually got to the range and totally fell in love with an M4. It was kind of amazing."...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly four years of dating, Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish called it quits. If reports about Phillippe's infidelity are to be believed, then Cornish should have adhered to the adage, "If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you." Last May, Page Six reported that Phillippe was partying with several blondes in Cannes -- and Cornish was nowhere to be seen. In December, The National...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Ryan Phillippe and his girlfriend of four years, Abbie Cornish, have split, according to PEOPLE. Phillippe reportedly began dating 'Stop-Loss' co-star Cornish while still married to Reese Witherspoon. Their recent split comes after months of infidelity rumors. "Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," her spokesperson confirmed....
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It's that time of year -- Vanity Fair has released their rising stars of Hollywood issue. The lucky beauties on the cover? Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick....
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 02:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Actress Abbie Cornish, the star of Jane Campion's new period picture 'Bright Star' and girlfriend of actor Ryan Phillippe, talked to W at great length about her upcoming projects - but was slightly less forthcoming when it came to her personal life. When asked if she spent much time with Phillipe's two young children with Reese Witherspoon, Cornish offered only: "Yes, of course" - and had even...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: The Funniest Part of the Emmys Didn't Happen Onstage
- WATCH: Puppy Blows Bubbles in the Pool on Demand, Enjoys Dog Days of Summer
- From Golden Gowns to Goofing Off: Check Out Taryn Manning's Emmys Photo Diary
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!