Posts with tag "Abbie Cornish"
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 11:11 AM by Zach Dionne
Abbie Cornish, star of the upcoming 'Sucker Punch' and erstwhile girlfriend of Ryan Phillippe, sat down with GQ magazine for a hot new photo shoot and brief interview for the magazine's April issue. "I'm a vegetarian -- I'm not the type to want to go shoot a gun," Cornish tells GQ. "Then I actually got to the range and totally fell in love with an M4. It was kind of amazing."...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be pla...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
After nearly four years of dating, Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish called it quits. If reports about Phillippe's infidelity are to be believed, then Cornish should have adhered to the adage, "If he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you." Last May, Page Six reported that Phillippe was partying with several blondes in Cannes -- and Cornish was nowhere to be seen. In December, The National Enq...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Ryan Phillippe and his girlfriend of four years, Abbie Cornish, have split, according to PEOPLE. Phillippe reportedly began dating 'Stop-Loss' co-star Cornish while still married to Reese Witherspoon. Their recent split comes after months of infidelity rumors. "Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," her spokesperson confirmed....
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanity Fair released their annual Hollywood cover, featuring nine rising stars, including Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick. We asked PopEater readers which of these actresses would have the longest careers. And two tied with 29 percent of the vote -- 'Twilight' beauty Kristen Stewart and...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
It's that time of year -- Vanity Fair has released their rising stars of Hollywood issue. The lucky beauties on the cover? Abbie Cornish, Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, Rebecca Hall, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Anna Kendrick....
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 02:26 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Actress Abbie Cornish, the star of Jane Campion's new period picture 'Bright Star' and girlfriend of actor Ryan Phillippe, talked to W at great length about her upcoming projects - but was slightly less forthcoming when it came to her personal life. When asked if she spent much time with Phillipe's two young children with Reese Witherspoon, Cornish offered only: "Yes, of course" - and had even ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
- New Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence Wax Figures Unveiled! Are They Lifelike or Totally Creepy?
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 34th Birthday at Disneyland (and Apparently, She Loves the Rides!)