Posts with tag "Abigail Breslin"
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget lifeguarding or mowing lawns, 15-year-old Abigail Breslin has found a summer gig that's a little more lucrative. The 'Little Miss Sunshine' star earned $275,000 in one week for her small role in the forthcoming flick, 'New Year's Eve,' according to TMZ. Breslin's minor contract, which she filed at the LA County Superior Court last week, also sites that she's guaranteed to land an...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:00 AM by Ben Trivett
Friday night was a night to remember as the cast of 'Janie Jones' took to the red carpet for their premiere. Not only did Abigail Breslin and Alessandro Nivola look stunning as they helped close out the 10th annual Tribeca Film Festival, they even got on stage at the after party for a performance. 'Janie Jones' revolves around a rock star father tasked with becoming a guardian to his young...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Abigail Breslin and Alessandro Nivola take to the big screen to show off their musical chops in 'Janie Jones' at the Tribeca Film Festival. This on screen father/daughter duo tell the tale of a young girl left in the care of her touring rock star father. As the two spend more and more time together they eventually start to recognize Janie's (Breslin) own musical talent. We sat down with...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 12:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
15-year-old Abigail Breslin typically keeps it casual on the red carpet, but at the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Hot Pink Party on April 14, the 'Little Miss Sunshine' star opted for ultra glamorous. The child actress -- who recently tried a much edgier look in Bullett magazine's premiere Femme issue -- walked the pink carpet in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa gown with gem stone...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 05:28 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The adorable round-faced girl that warmed our hearts in 'Raising Helen' is little no more. Abigail Breslin, who will turn 15 later this month, has been spotted all around New York City the last few days, filming scenes for the ensemble comedy 'New Year's Eve.' We can't help but notice how grown-up she's become. The Gary Marshall-directed flick is chock-full of A-list celebs, including Sarah...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
The Broadway revival of 'The Miracle Worker' starring Abigail Breslin as Helen Keller will close April 4 after a disappointing run of less than two months and a loss of more than $2.5 million. The production also stars Alison Pill as Annie Sullivan, the determined young woman who teaches the deaf and blind Helen how to communicate. When the final curtain falls, the show will have played 21...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Should Taylor Swift be more careful about the people she hangs out with? Are you going to see Michael Jackson's 'This Is It'? What did you think of the album artwork for Adam Lambert's debut? And what about Rihanna's single cover? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took....
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 12:25 PM by PopEater Staff
It was announced Wednesday that 13-year-old Abigail Breslin will play Helen Keller in the Broadway revival of 'The Miracle Worker' this winter. But the news is being met with extreme opposition by blind and deaf advocacy groups, simply because of Breslin's ability to see and hear....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Teen Son Charged in Mansion Murders of Capistrano Couple
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene