Posts with tag "Adam Bertocci"
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 01:26 PM by Zach Dionne
When we discovered Hollywood upcoming spruce-up of Shakespeare's final play, 'The Tempest,' ready to hit theaters Dec. 10, we knew who to turn to: The expert, Adam Bertocci, who single-handedly Shakespearified 'The Big Lebowski' in his tome 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski.' Director Julie Taymor is a veteran of reimaginings, famously tackling 'The Lion King' on Broadway, interpreting Shakespeare 11 ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 02:17 PM by Zach Dionne
A magical thing happened on the Internet in January; 'The Big Lebowski' met Shakespeare and they had a beautiful baby. It was actually a blind date facilitated by writer Adam Bertocci that got The Dude and The Bard together, resulting in 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski: A Most Excellent Comedie and Tragical Romance,' available in book form today. While the pairing seems odd, Bertocci maintains it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jackie Chan's Son, Jaycee, Indicted on Drug Charge in China
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- Olivia Wilde's Post-Baby Bikini Body Is Seriously Out of Control—See for Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus DJs a Party in Festive Nipple Pasties and Tinsel Wig, Snaps Seductive Pics in Elf Costume
- Johnny Depp Becomes a Middle-Aged Man, New Jersey Has a New Dessert, Apps Get Angry and Much More in the Latest Week We Love!