Posts with tag "Adam Bertocci"
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 01:26 PM by Zach Dionne
When we discovered Hollywood upcoming spruce-up of Shakespeare's final play, 'The Tempest,' ready to hit theaters Dec. 10, we knew who to turn to: The expert, Adam Bertocci, who single-handedly Shakespearified 'The Big Lebowski' in his tome 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski.' Director Julie Taymor is a veteran of reimaginings, famously tackling 'The Lion King' on Broadway, interpreting Shakespeare 11...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 02:17 PM by Zach Dionne
A magical thing happened on the Internet in January; 'The Big Lebowski' met Shakespeare and they had a beautiful baby. It was actually a blind date facilitated by writer Adam Bertocci that got The Dude and The Bard together, resulting in 'Two Gentlemen of Lebowski: A Most Excellent Comedie and Tragical Romance,' available in book form today. While the pairing seems odd, Bertocci maintains it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor's Brice Johnston: I Was a Social Threat
- WATCH: Find the Coffee That's Perfect for You
- RHOA: Was Porsha Stewart Acting as Her Husband Kordell's 'Beard'?
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Shailene Woodley Doesn't Own a Cell Phone, Taught Herself How to Build Fire and Create Weapons
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Slim Body, Shares a Three-Way Kiss With Female Friends—See the Pics!
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!