Posts with tag "Adam Carolla"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Adam Carolla's new book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks,' is -- we mean this -- laugh-out-loud funny. The former 'Loveline' and 'The Man Show' co-host writes about plenty of hot button topics, including immigration and gay marriage, and many other less serious topics like the size of ketchup packets. His invective-filled screed is often completely politically incorrect, and always completely...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Looks Lovely in Sky Blue Jenny Packham Gown for Her Second Appearance of the Day
- Laverne Cox Spills on OITNB Cast's Special Bond: We Have ''a Lot of Love and Respect'' for Each Other
- Scandal Star Shows Off Madonna Tattoo, Talks Going Full Frontal