Posts with tag "Adam Carolla"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Adam Carolla's new book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks,' is -- we mean this -- laugh-out-loud funny. The former 'Loveline' and 'The Man Show' co-host writes about plenty of hot button topics, including immigration and gay marriage, and many other less serious topics like the size of ketchup packets. His invective-filled screed is often completely politically incorrect, and always completely ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Teen Mom Trameka Pope Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Ronda Rousey: 'I didn't really speak words until I was 4'
- Cast of 'Entourage' shares their secrets
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!