Posts with tag "Adam Carolla"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Adam Carolla's new book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks,' is -- we mean this -- laugh-out-loud funny. The former 'Loveline' and 'The Man Show' co-host writes about plenty of hot button topics, including immigration and gay marriage, and many other less serious topics like the size of ketchup packets. His invective-filled screed is often completely politically incorrect, and always completely ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!