Posts with tag "Adam Carolla"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Adam Carolla's new book, 'In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks,' is -- we mean this -- laugh-out-loud funny. The former 'Loveline' and 'The Man Show' co-host writes about plenty of hot button topics, including immigration and gay marriage, and many other less serious topics like the size of ketchup packets. His invective-filled screed is often completely politically incorrect, and always completely...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Queen Dancing and Playing in Her Old Home Movies
- The Buzziest Looks of the Week, From the Gown We Loved to Some Questionable Pants
- Seventeen Siblings Share $20 Million Lottery Jackpot
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day