Posts with tag "Adam Jasinski"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Adam Jasinski, the winner of last year's 'Big Brother,' has confessed to authorities of using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them. The Florida native, 31, has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness and faces years of prison time. Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston a...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando and Adam Jasinski are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!