Posts with tag "Adam Jasinski"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Adam Jasinski, the winner of last year's 'Big Brother,' has confessed to authorities of using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them. The Florida native, 31, has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness and faces years of prison time. Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston a...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando and Adam Jasinski are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Alex Guarnaschelli: Why Sunflower Greens Are One of My Favorite Summertime Ingredients
- Oklahoma Stabbings: Bever Family Died of 'Multiple Sharp Force Injuries'
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Gisele hiding boob job under burqa?
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Donald Trump Angrily Responds to Claim He Called a Breastfeeding Lawyer "Disgusting," Calls Her ''Terrible''
- Watch Out, Mulder! Robbie Amell and Gillian Anderson Are Looking Super Adorable on Set of The X-Files
- Earl the Grumpy Dog Is Here to Knock Grumpy Cat Off Her Cranky Throne