Posts with tag "Adam Jasinski"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Adam Jasinski, the winner of last year's 'Big Brother,' has confessed to authorities of using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them. The Florida native, 31, has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness and faces years of prison time. Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston a...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando and Adam Jasinski are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Had a Lot of Feelings on the VMAs Stage; Twitter Went Berserk
- Demi Lovato Takes PEOPLE Behind the Scenes at the Video Music Awards
- Taylor Swift Wins MTV Video of the Year Award for 'Bad Blood' After Nomination Controversy
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Justin Bieber Is Shirtless and Looking Mighty Fine in "What Do You Mean?" Music Video—Watch Now!
- Bachelor in Paradise is Exhausting Us: Who's the Worst of the Worst This Week?
- Wes Craven Dead at 76: Director Helped Create Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street and Other Horror Films