Posts with tag "AdamLambert"
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Lindsay Lohan ...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Joshua Ostroff
'American Idol' has been accused of both saving and destroying the music industry ever since it took over pop culture. Now, as a fresh influx of amateur singers attempt to become the next, well, Adam Lambert, last year's surprise non-winner steps up to defend the show that made him a phenomenon. Below, Lambert's thoughts on 'Idol,' pop stars and whether or not he's paid his dues (hint: He has): ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Adam Lambert recently filmed a live performance for AOL Sessions, which will be launching on Friday, Feb. 12. While hanging out in the studio, the 'Idol' also allowed the Sessions crew to follow him around the set, where they caught exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. Check out the 'Behind the Sessions' video below. Watch Adam Lambert Perform Live on Sessions ...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Melinda Newman
Listen up, Chace Crawford: You hold Adam Lambert's happiness in your hands. Last season's 'American Idol' runner-up tells PopEater that he wants to appear on 'Gossip Girl,' not wholly due to, but partially because of, a little crush. "As long as I can do a scene opposite Chace Crawford, I'd be happy," he says. "I just want a couple moments where I can just look and be like, 'Hmmmm.' Just some eye ...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Were you surprised by Susan Boyle's talent? Did you love or hate Adam Lambert's glam album cover? Do you think Kate Gosselin shared too much information with the media? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this year.* Let's look back at the biggest poll questions of 2009 to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday night, celebrities brought it all to a sold-out crowd at Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. Performers included Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordin Sparks, The Fray and Justin Bieber. Check out the photos. >> ...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 04:19 PM by PopEater Staff
We cover celebrities every day here on PopEater, and some you just can't help talking about -- over and over again. Whether it's Adam Lambert and his racy performances, sexuality, and outrageous album art or Miley Cyrus and her boyfriends, movie roles or scandalous photos we want to know who gets too much coverage. So tell us, which male and female celebs are the most overexposed of the ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 08:39 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Adam Lambert -
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck
If you like drama, you may want to set your DVR to tape 'The View' on Thursday, as there is going to be an old-fashioned throwdown between host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and the newly-controversial Adam Lambert. Word is the conservative host is ready to pounce on the openly gay star's recent racy performance. Also in the column, Elton comforts Billy Joel and Catherine Zeta Jones is one classy gal. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why hasn't Jane Fonda's $800G charity made any gifts since 2006?
- YouTube gold: 13 biggest viral videos of 2013
- 'Scandal' recap: Olivia learns the truth about her mother
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- ?Reign' react: What's love got to do with it?
- Spoiler Chat: American Horror Story: Coven's Team Up, Glee Casting, Good Wife Flashback And More Scoop
- Kenneth Cole to Chelsea Handler: "You Were Awkwardly Appropriate" Hosting AIDS Research Benefit—Watch Now
- Brunette Courtney Stodden Goes Braless at 1st Annual WOWie Awards After Doug Hutchison Breakup