Posts with tag "AdamLambertAtTheAmas"
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Adam Lambert's crazy pants American Music Awards appearance all makes a little more sense to us after hearing his interview with the Morning Jolt's Larry Flick on Sirius radio, where Lambert admits he suffered from an ugly duckling complex because he used to be quite the fatty. "I suffered from a little bit of an ugly duckling complex in my early twenties. When I was in high school I was 250 po...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert's performance at the AMAs was -- to put it nicely -- a little racy. And we wanted to know what PopEater readers thought of the crotch-shoving, keyboardist-kissing show. We asked if the 'American Idol' runner-up's act at the American Music Awards was too risque. And 87 percent of over 270K voters believed that it was indeed too offensive. Get the Story and Vote...
Why You're Searching for "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Kate Hudson Wardrobe Malfunction"Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:29 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Paula Deen Hit with Ham," "DJ Matthew Roberts," and "Erin Andrews Peep Pictures" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas Can't Wait to Be Slimed as Host of the Kids' Choice Awards
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher Slam Indiana Governor over Anti-Gay Legislation
- Conan O'Brien Learns Never to Ask Will Ferrell About His Bird (VIDEO)
- Vin Diesel: 'Furious 7' deserves an Oscar but the Academy doesn't like action flicks
- Kelly Rowland reveals how she lost 70 lbs of baby weight
- 'Coach' returns to NBC with 13-episode run starring Craig T. Nelson