Posts with tag "Adrianne Palicki"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Just last month NBC announced Adrianne Palicki will resurrect the role of the crime fighting female, Wonder Woman, in David E. Kelley's newest project, and it seems they are wasting no time. The 'Friday Night Lights' alum was spotted in her full Wonder Woman gear, running through the streets of Hollywood late last night, looking fierce in her red bustier. The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 02:27 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, has seen the newly released photo of Adrianne Palicki in costume as the revamped superhero for David E. Kelley's upcoming TV remake. And Carter loves what she sees. The actress and singer, 59, tells E!, "I think she looks fabulous....It's a new look and, jeez, her body looks fantastic." She added, "You know, I'm very sensitive to the fact that she wil...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After weeks of buzz around the blogosphere about David E. Kelley's 'Wonder Woman' remake, NBC unveiled its first image of Adrianne Palicki as the super heroine to the public. And the reception is pretty lukewarm. Palicki's costume appears to be skintight blue latex pants (tights?) with a full red bustier. Instead of Wonder Woman's trademark red boots, this look instead rocks blue ones. The outf...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
NBC released a wonderful bit of casting news today: 'Friday Night Lights' alum Adrianne Palicki is set to play the title role (and two alter-egos) in David E. Kelley's buzzed about 'Wonder Woman' reboot. Kelley reportedly has a lot of work to do on the script, but Wonder Woman will have to do some serious heavy lifting of her own. Not only will Palicki play the star-spangled crimefighter, who's...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Michelle Ruiz
You can take Adrianne Palicki out of 'Friday Night Lights' -- but you can't take the girl out of Texas. Fans of the Amazonian actress know she spent three seasons filming 'FNL' in Austin before her much-loved girl from the wrong side of the tracks, Tyra, headed to college. Now Palicki finds herself back in the Lone Star state -- in Dallas, to be exact -- shooting episodes of her hotly-anticipat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Kristin Cavallari Calls Out NFL Player Kyle Long After He Says Olivia Munn Is Hotter Than Her—Read the Tweets!
- Sir Ian McKellen Is an Older, Wiser, Bee-Keeping Sherlock in New Mr. Holmes Trailer—Watch Now!
- Elle Macpherson's Perfect Bikini Body at 50 Continues to Confound and Amaze