Posts with tag "Al Gore"
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
It's only been a couple days since Keith Olbermann announced he's the new chief news officer at Al Gore's cable channel Current Media, and already I'm hearing rumblings from within the struggling network that the ex-MSNBC'er has been told to chain up his considerable ego at the door. "No doubt Al is very happy to have Keith join his network," one Current TV insider tells me. "Yet Keith is a...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 08:06 AM by PopEater Staff
The news broke on Thursday that former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton will tie the knot with fiance Marc Mezvinsky in upstate New York on July 31. The guest list will likely be massive and include dignitaries and celebrities, but you can count two ol' friends out: Al and Tipper Gore. "The Gores are not attending the wedding," family spokeswoman Kalee Kreider told the New York Daily News....
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
When Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation earlier this month, many in Washington were shocked and rumors started swirling about the cause of the split. Earlier today, Star Magazine reported that the marriage ended due to a two-year relationship between Al Gore and producer Laurie David, ex-wife of 'Curb Your Enthusiam' star Larry David. "This report is completely, patently false,"...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We're so used to hearing about all the ugliness of celebrity splits. But just like you and I, some famous folk have messy breakups and some try hard to make sure the schism is smooth sailing for both parties. This week, Al and Tipper Gore announced that they would be separating after 40 years of marriage! 40 years! That's like 1,278 in famous person years. Some critics are even wondering, why...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 03:26 PM by PopEater Staff
Which star smooch is the most cringe-inducing? Access Hollywood and PopEater want your opinion. Is it Al and Tipper Gore at the Democratic National Convention in 2000? Liza Minnelli and David Gest in 2002? Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton at the premiere of her flick, 'Gone in 60 Seconds,' or Larry King and Shawn Southwick's public necking in 2009? Tell us in the poll >>>...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!