Posts with tag "AlRoker"
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Twitter is to 2009 what YouTube was to 2005 -- an Internet game-changer and a way for celebrities to take out the middle-man and go straight to their fan base. Who doesn't love a good celebrity tweet every now and again? It makes them seem so human like, 'Hey, I'm part of their life!' But Twitter should be a privilege, not a right ... and frankly, we think there should be some sort of celebrity...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
In the never-ending feud between Al Roker and PopEater pals Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the 'Today' meteorologist and personality isn't going down without a fight. In fact, he's got his guns blazing once again, tearing into the fame-cherishing 'Hills' couple during an interview with Obsessedtv.com's Samantha Ettus. In the interview, Roker declares that Spencer and Heidi "haven't done anything and...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
After 'The Today Show' called off Monday's chat between Al Roker, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (citing schedule changes), Pratt vented his frustration on Twitter, sending multiple insults to Roker. First he wrote, "WEATHERMAN I thought you were out of town today getting your stomach stapled again?" But it only got worse from there. See what else Pratt said. >> ...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With friends like Al Roker, who needs enemies... In response to David Letterman's scandal over at CBS, NBC has revealed its own sexy past involving 'Today' show co-anchor Meredith Vieira. Jay Leno, the host of 'The Jay Leno Show', played a series of clips showing Vieira's early days in broadcasting. He ended with the most revealing -- a fully-exposed (photoshopped, of course) still of the...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:16 PM by PopEater Staff
During a "behind-the-scenes segment" on 'The Today Show,' Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Al Roker and Ann Curry show off some footage of Vieira getting a little too feisty with Lauer. During an interview with Martha Stewart, Matt playfully shoves his co-host, who in turn accidentally kicks him in the groin. "Right in the peppercorns!" Roker exclaims as the group watches the video. Take a look:...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Al Roker was left looking pretty small when taking his place next to 8 foot 1 inch Sultan Kosen, the world's tallest man, during his visit to 'The Today Show' on Monday. The 27-year-old Kosen was visiting the morning show to promote the latest edition of the Guinness Book of World Records. Roker grabbed some time with Kosen backstage and immediately posted this shot onto his Twitter account....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!