Posts with tag "Alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Campaign that Challenges America to Do Crazy Things to Raise Money for Clean Water Across the Globe - and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Are on Board!
- The Party Don't Stop: Kesha Will Guest-Star on Jane the Virgin Next Season!
- 'George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People': 5 Times Kanye West Has Gotten Political
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- Jennifer Aniston wears nothing but a towel for new film
- Nicki Minaj feuding with Tara Reid too?
- Heather Dubrow Bled All Over Tamra Judge's Real Housewives of Orange County Sex Party...Because of Leeches
- Andrew Garfield Seen With Emma Stone for the First Time in Months as He Reveals Spider-Man Felt Like "Prison"
- Miley Cyrus' Raunchiest Photo Shoot Ever: See the NSFW Pics Now!