Posts with tag "Alaska"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:25 AM by Rob Shuter
While all those political folks are debating what it would take for Sarah Palin to run for the presidency in 2012, my entertainment sources are telling me the answer is much more simple. If Bristol wins 'Dancing With the Stars,' Sarah is in for sure. "Sarah ultimately wants to win if she runs again; she's not interested in running to increase her popularity or visibility. She will only run if...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 03:04 PM by Zach Dionne
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' set a ratings record for TLC on Sunday night, notching 5 million viewers for the premiere, a number Gawker calls "huge for cable." The show, part reality TV, part documentary travel series, is an eight-parter following the omnipresent Republican showing off her native state. "Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad," notes The Hollywood Reporter, "while producer...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Night at the Museum Cast Remembers Robin Williams
- Babysitter's Story of Masked Intruders Unravels as She's Charged in Strangulation Death of 5-Year-old
- Reese Witherspoon: My Divorce From Ryan Phillippe Made My Brain Feel Like 'Scrambled Eggs'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Diane von Furstenberg Busts a Move on Her Fashion Week Runway—See the Cute House of DVF Clip!
- This Amazing Star Wars Christmas Light Show Will Make Feel Terrible About Your Holiday Decorations
- One Direction Guys Reveal Man Crushes on David Beckham, Russell Brand, Johnny Depp and More!