Posts with tag "Alex McCord"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 12:29 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Holy catfight! The 'Real Housewives of New York' reunion special was taped last Wednesday at Capital in NYC and it was full of tears, laughter and betrayal but nothing was as interesting as one Real Housewife talking about the show in the past tense. "Cindy [Barshop] barely spoke at the taping," a cast member tells me, "And when she did talk about her time on the show it was in the past tense....
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 12:25 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of New York' star Jill Zarin has apologized for accidentally breaking the news of the birth of co-star Bethenny Frankel's new baby girl and for getting the baby's gender wrong, NY Daily News reports. "Yesterday [my daughter] read a tweet and blog that Bethenny gave birth," Bethenny's famous frenemy posted Saturday on Facebook. "We were excited and congratulated her obviously...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Believe it or not, appearing on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City' is the extent of Alex McCord's role as a housewife. Alex balances a career with her celebrity status, two young children and fashion-forward husband Simon van Kempen -- but she's multitasking in style. Alex sat down with PopEater to tell us about her new book, how exactly Kim Zolciak and Simon sparked their Twitter war...
- Posted May 8th 2009 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Filming a reality show can get ugly if you take yourself too seriously, 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Alex McCord told PopEater. "The other women are too invested in what the rest of the cast thinks of them," she said. Even the reunion special took seven hours to film because the drama was completely "off the charts" and "out of control," McCord added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- See Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Super-Cute Celebration of Their Son Camden's Second Birthday!
- Melissa Rivers 'Forever Grateful' for Outpouring of Love for Joan Rivers; Family Slams Recording Billed as Joan's Last as Blatant Fraud
- Miles Teller Admits to Taking Viagra: Five More Stars Who Confessed to Popping the Little Blue Pill