Posts with tag "Alex McCord"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 12:29 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Holy catfight! The 'Real Housewives of New York' reunion special was taped last Wednesday at Capital in NYC and it was full of tears, laughter and betrayal but nothing was as interesting as one Real Housewife talking about the show in the past tense. "Cindy [Barshop] barely spoke at the taping," a cast member tells me, "And when she did talk about her time on the show it was in the past tense....
- Posted May 10th 2010 at 12:25 PM by PopEater Staff
'Real Housewives of New York' star Jill Zarin has apologized for accidentally breaking the news of the birth of co-star Bethenny Frankel's new baby girl and for getting the baby's gender wrong, NY Daily News reports. "Yesterday [my daughter] read a tweet and blog that Bethenny gave birth," Bethenny's famous frenemy posted Saturday on Facebook. "We were excited and congratulated her obviously...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Believe it or not, appearing on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New York City' is the extent of Alex McCord's role as a housewife. Alex balances a career with her celebrity status, two young children and fashion-forward husband Simon van Kempen -- but she's multitasking in style. Alex sat down with PopEater to tell us about her new book, how exactly Kim Zolciak and Simon sparked their Twitter war...
- Posted May 8th 2009 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Filming a reality show can get ugly if you take yourself too seriously, 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Alex McCord told PopEater. "The other women are too invested in what the rest of the cast thinks of them," she said. Even the reunion special took seven hours to film because the drama was completely "off the charts" and "out of control," McCord added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says
- Giuliana Rancic Gets Terrified and Screams Obscenities During Scary E! News Prank—Watch the Hilarious Clip!