Posts with tag "Alexander Skarsgard"
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Steven Avalos
'True Blood' serves up a lot of blood. And sex. And bloody sex. And if you happen to enjoy these things, it's likely you're tuning in to HBO's mega-hit Southern vampire saga every Sunday night for a fix. But this season -- the dirtiest yet! -- has us asking, has it gone too far? In the same pushing-the-undead-envelope spirit, the stars of the show "grace" the cover of this month's Rolling...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 02:41 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
As the striking Viking Eric Northman on 'True Blood,' Alexander Skarsgård never fails to make you take notice when he's onscreen, even when he's delivering his lines in the most deadpan, laconic way possible -- he's just that riveting. So what's the man behind the vamp really like? As it turns out, he's a down-to-earth guy who loves punk rock and science fiction, and doesn't mind nudity...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Make Shailene Woodley's Must-Have Healthy Tea (Prepped in a Slow Cooker!)
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"