Posts with tag "Alexander Skarsgard"
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Steven Avalos
'True Blood' serves up a lot of blood. And sex. And bloody sex. And if you happen to enjoy these things, it's likely you're tuning in to HBO's mega-hit Southern vampire saga every Sunday night for a fix. But this season -- the dirtiest yet! -- has us asking, has it gone too far? In the same pushing-the-undead-envelope spirit, the stars of the show "grace" the cover of this month's Rolling Stone...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 02:41 PM by Jennifer Vineyard
As the striking Viking Eric Northman on 'True Blood,' Alexander Skarsgård never fails to make you take notice when he's onscreen, even when he's delivering his lines in the most deadpan, laconic way possible -- he's just that riveting. So what's the man behind the vamp really like? As it turns out, he's a down-to-earth guy who loves punk rock and science fiction, and doesn't mind nudity (...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!