Posts with tag "AlienMovie"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets a Mini-Mullet, Chrissy Teigen Rocks a Bob: Your Tuesday Star Hair Updates
- Pregnant Teen Strangled and Boyfriend Decapitated After Connecting with a Man on Craigslist for Sex
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles
- Batman at 75: Jim Lee and Bruce Timm talk most memorable comic stories
- Here's what to do when Walder Frey shows up at a wedding