Posts with tag "AlienMovie"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Accuses Instagram of Sexism for Yanking Her Topless Photo
- Tameka 'Tiny' Harris: Why She Permanently Changed Her Eye Color to Ice-Gray
- William & Kate Enjoy a Scottish Babymoon - with Prince George!
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Jep Robertson speaks out on mysterious illness
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?