Posts with tag "AllisonIraheta"
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere a behind the scenes look at former 'American Idol' contestant Allison Iraheta photoshoot for her album. The rocker chick finished fourth behind eventual winner Kris Allen, runner-up Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. She is releasing her debut album -- 'Just Like You' -- in December. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 08:18 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' alum Allison Iraheta is ready to take the world by storm with her rock-laced tunes now that she's on her own. PopEater proudly premiered her single 'Friday I'll Be Over U' earlier this month, and now we've got exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from her album photo shoot. In it, Iraheta is seen getting done up in rocker chic, looking, as she proudly says, "awesome." Check It Out...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 09:05 AM by PopEater Staff
Allison Iraheta, the 17-year-old singer who made it to the top 4 on 'American Idol' last season with her rocker style and attitude is on her own now, and PopEater is proud to debut her new single, 'Friday I'll Be Over U.' PopEater got the chance to chat with Allison about her new tune, which she says "ain't too hard to understand" in its message. Listen to 'Friday I'll Be Over U' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Judge Denies Amanda Bynes's Bid to Fight Temporary Conservatorship
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kanye West Crashes Hip-Hop Open Mic Night in New Jersey, Was "Totally Chill and Cool"—Watch Now!
- Gavin Rossdale Celebrates 49th Birthday With Gwen Stefani and Family Before Kate Hudson's Halloween Party! Get the Details
- We Can't Stop Watching Taylor Swift Bust a Move to Iggy Azalea's ''Black Widow''—See for Yourself!