Posts with tag "AloneInTheWild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs