Posts with tag "AloneInTheWild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five wee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Union Gets Silly (and Sexy) in a Bikini During One-Year Wedding Anniversary Vacation with Dwyane Wade
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother For 2013 Comments Supporting Adolf Hitler, Says She Wants a 'Second Chance'
- Di's Boys: How Prince William and Prince Harry Keep Their Mom's Memory Alive
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Selena Gomez Skips Underwear? Singer Wears Sexy, Daring Dress 2 Days Before 2015 MTV VMAs—See Photos!
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner and Tyga at West Hollywood Nightclub—See the Photo!
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Cute Photos With Baby Son Reign as Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner & Tyga