Posts with tag "AloneInTheWild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five wee...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sikh Man Who Removed Turban to Help Child Rewarded with an Extremely Sweet Surprise
- Adam Lambert on Mom Leila: I Was Never Made to Feel Bad About Myself
- 15 Funfetti Recipes That Are Really a Party in Your Mouth
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Rewind! 10 Best Style Moments From Kimye's Wedding Week One Year Later
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Sole Custody of 2 Children Amid Years-Long Legal Battle, Kids Ordered to Return to U.S.
- Brendan Fitzpatrick Shops for Morgan Stewart's Enagement Ring, Willing to Spend Up to $500,000—See the #RichKids Clip!