Posts with tag "AloneInTheWild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Haven't Seen Prince Harry Like This Before
- Chrissy Teigen Talks About Her 'Ideal Relationship' with John Legend
- Liam Neeson Reveals What Makes Him Feel Like a Wimp
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards