Posts with tag "AloneInTheWild"
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 12:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Documentary filmmaker Ed Wardle has been airlifted from the wilderness after suffering from starvation, UK's Daily Mail reports. Wardle was due to spend three months in the Yukon armed with just a camera, rifle and fishing rod for his National Geographic survival program 'Alone In The Wild,' living off berries and any animals he could catch. But Wardle wound up sending out a distress call five...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Megan Fox's Snakeskin Jacket Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Total Divas Star Summer Rae Dishes on Her Love Life and Says There's "No Weirdness" After Kissing WWE's Fandango
- Total Bombshell! Hello Kitty Expert Reveals That the Iconic Character Isn't Even a Cat!