Posts with tag "Alyssa Milano"
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano is always sticking her neck out for the underdog, whether it is an actual group of dogs who will be put to sleep unless she saves them or in the case of her latest campaign, a little heard of tropical disease which actually affects millions of people. Milano has partnered with do-gooder website Tonic.com to raise $75,000 on behalf of the victims of Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). LF,...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Like many celebrity moms, Alyssa Milano is turning to yoga to stay healthy during her pregnancy. The glowing mom-to-be visited a yoga class in Woodland Hills, Calif., on Tuesday, smiling at paparazzi as her belly bulged underneath a gray sweatshirt. This is the first child for the 'Who's the Boss' star and husband, David Bugliari. The duo, who married in 2009, are said to be "just over the...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 03:29 PM by Sarah Crow
Actress Alyssa Milano is expecting her first child with husband David Bugliari, PEOPLE reports. Milano, 38, and CAA agent Bugliari, 32, tied the knot in 2009 in an Italian-themed wedding in New Jersey after a year of dating. A source close to the couple says of their wonderful news, "They're just over the moon. They are so excited." Before marrying Bugliari, Milano, who rose to fame as...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Alyssa Milano may not possess all of the power of Phoebe Halliwell on 'Charmed,' but she is trying to put together a little magic to save the lives of a group of suffering dogs. Milano teamed up with Tonic to prevent a mass euthanasia to be carried out at the Harrison County Dog Pound in Cadiz, OH. The dogs in this facility are living in substandard conditions, kept outside in freezing...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano wants the Old Spice guy to help her raise money for animals affected by the oil spill. Originally, Milano had received two personalized video messages from Isaiah Mustafa's Old Spice guy, in the middle of the viral campaign for the men's bodywash and deodorant, where they responded to fans from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Milano posted a response on her Twitter account. "Mr....
- Posted May 2nd 2010 at 05:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
If a tweet about malaria crossed your Twitter account this week, there's nothing random about it. It's a focused effort by celebrity tweeters and others to spread the word about World Malaria Day (#endmalaria) and the need for nets to keep the disease at bay. A similar Twitter campaign took place one year ago this week. Between tweets and retweets, there's no telling how many lives the...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Deborah Schoeneman
Britney, get back together with your boyfriend! E! broke the news that Britney Spears and agent Jason Trawick, who she's been dating since last summer, have split. Mistake! Ever since Spears started dating Trawick, her agent at William Morris Endeavor (WME), she's been looking better than ever. Her hair is back to its original color, there's been nary a vag shot of her getting out of a car...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jenna Busch
Anyone with a soft spot for 'Who's the Boss' cutie Alyssa Milano will be excited by a little casting news: Milano plays a "one that got away" ex on a episode of 'Castle.'We got a chance to chat with Milano about her upcoming guest spot, how far her relationship with Nathan Fillion's title character goes and if she's going to reappear on the show. We couldn't resist asking about her hilarious...
- Posted Aug 16th 2009 at 09:08 AM by PopEater Staff
'Charmed' star Alyssa Milano married Hollywood agent David Bugliari at a rustic, Italian-themed wedding in New Jersey on Saturday, PEOPLE reports. Milano, wearing a custom gown by Vera Wang, walked down the aisle at Bulgliari's family estate with a lily of the valley bouquet. Actor Bradley Cooper, a friend of the groom, was in attendence....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- NFL reportedly asking music acts to pay for playing Super Bowl halftime show
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!