Posts with tag "AmandaSeyfried"
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 07:30 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, our fashion offenders come mainly from the 'Iron Man 2' premiere and Tribeca Film Festival. Just because most of these celebs are red carpet veterans, doesn't mean they're immune to ...
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:11 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Drew Barrymore ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:08 AM by PopEater Staff
In a movie sure to bring out the gushy romantic teen in everyone, 'Dear John' packs exactly what a pre-Valentine's Day movie needs: A good love story from an established author, and two out-of-this-world-gorgeous actors involved in said love story. And what do you know, PopEater is proud to premiere exclusive photos from the movie, which stars 'GI Joe' beefcake Channing Tatum and 'Big Love' ...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 09:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in 'Girl, Interrupted' and only a few years ago, Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on 'The Office.' Sometimes it's easy to predict the big stars of the new year - it seems obvious that Anna Kendrick's popularity is ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The campy horror film 'Jennifer's Body,' which stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and opened this past weekend to little fanfare and less-than-stellar box office numbers. In fact, more people could probably tell you that the two female stars kiss in the film than they could about any other plot points, thanks to a lip-locking trailer. Seyfried tells GQ that that kiss was "very feminine," going ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Hangover Part III: The Baby's Back - and All Grown Up
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Reunites with Missing Dog On-Camera
- Teacher Saves Several Students During Oklahoma Tornado by Lying on Top of Them
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- La Toya Jackson and Chelsea Handler Mock-Audition to Be American Idol Judges —Watch Now!
- Robin Roberts Receives Standing Ovation at Peabody Awards on Eight-Month Anniversary of Her Bone Marrow Transplant
- Kate Hudson's Hair-Raising Photo Shoot! See the Star Get Caught in the Wind