Posts with tag "AmberRose"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 05:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Everyone can let out a sigh of relief; Rick Ross isn't the only curvaceous body gracing the cover of Vibe's June/July Sexy issue. While a shirtless Ross valiantly tries to redefine modern day sexy, the folks over at Vibe also stuck to the traditional concept of the word and tapped hip-hop's hottest arm candy for their double cover issue: Amber Rose. Rose came up from the slim shadows of the st...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'RIP Kanye West' is still the top trending topic on the micro-blogging site Twitter hours after someone made up an unscrupulous rumor that Kanye West died in a car crash. The Kanye West Dead hoax was also the top Google search in the USA in the early hours of this morning. West's girlfriend Amber Rose put rumors to rest saying the rapper is alive and well, writing on Twitter: "This 'RIP KanyeWest'...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 01:51 PM by Tricia Romano
When Kanye West first started showing up at events earlier this year with Amber Rose (including the now-infamous VMAs), the gossip world was aflutter: Who was this statuesque woman with the blonde shaved 'do, the impossibly perfect body and a fashion sense that outmatched her beau? It seemed that the ultra-narcissistic, highly stylish rapper had met his match, futuristic shades for futuristic s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Jon Hamm Reveals Ingredients for a 'Don Draper' Cocktail
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2