Posts with tag "Americas Next Top Model"
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'America's Next Top Model' traveled outside of New York City this season, eating, praying and loving in Italy and amping up the top model's top prize with a cover shoot for Vogue Italia. We got to sit down for breakfast this morning with Tyra Banks and judge Andre Leon Talley to chat Italian Vogue, talk shows, black models and weird looking models over a giant platter of bacon....it really was ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:22 AM by Amber James
Nigel Barker is making sure every step taken during Fashion Week is for a good cause, so PopEater hit the pavement with the 'America's Next Top Model' photographer in NYC's iconic Meatpacking District to kick off Nine West's Runway Relief, which raises awareness for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Barker is passionate about his latest project, adding it should "hit home" for everyone. "My wife's ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 08:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Showing a more revealing side than she's ever displayed on the runway, 'America's Next Top Model' season 10 winner Whitney Thompson flaunts her voluptuous figure in a nude campaign to promote Hollywood NOW's fifth annual Love Your Body Day. Rocking new dark locks and not much else, the full-figured Thompson (left) -- who was the first and, so far, only plus-size contestant to win the 'ANTM' ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Janice Dickinson doesn't believe Tyra Banks' apology for a controversial new commercial for 'America's Next Top Model' that showcases an alarmingly thin, 6'2" model wannabe. Banks issued a statement saying the promo has been "misconstrued" because "it is just impossible for me to see everything that's created." But Dickinson isn't buying it. "[Ex]cuse me, but Tyra is the executive producer of ...
- Posted Aug 11th 2010 at 01:02 PM by The Editors of StyleList
A new commercial for 'America's Next Top Model' comes across like a shocking Guinness Book of World Records promotion, thanks to a 6'2" model wannabe named Ann, who is so alarmingly skinny that Tyra Banks gasps at her tiny waist. "There's something about her I like," the normally pro-curves Banks squeals about the catwalker, who claims to have the smallest waist in the world. We, along with our ...
- Posted May 22nd 2010 at 08:45 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Jaslene Gonzalez is familiar to TV viewers as the winner of the eighth cycle of Tyra Banks's "America's Next Top Model." The 23-year-old, who was born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Chicago, had just returned from working in Asia when PopEater caught up with her in New York. "I love the travel that comes with my job," Gonzalez said. "I just came back from Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong. It ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 11:34 AM by Sam Brand
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez took a nasty jab at President Obama on the last day of the Copenhagen climate talks. The final hour is always the best time for a coward to land a sucker shot. In other news, Louisiana was named the happiest state in the union. Yeah, shocked us too. And former 'America's Next Top Model' finalist Nik Pace is asking for a lot of money from her baby's famous daddy. ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 05:17 PM by Megan Rumph
Nicole Fox was just named the winner of Cycle 13 of 'America's Next Top Model,' and PopEater got the chance to talk to her about the photo shoot that sparked racial controversy, as well as her now famous dancing skills. "We kinda thought that the press would maybe get on that after it aired, because there's that whole 'blackface' controversy," she said. The press did attack, criticizing the ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:02 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
File this one under: Never Would Have Guessed. Ever. US Weekly magazine is reporting that 'America's Next Top Model' judge "Miss J" Alexander has a surprising secret: He has a 7-year-old son named Boris. "I'm a dad," he announced on 'The Tyra Show' Tuesday. The former model and self-professed "runway coach extraordinaire" said he and his ex-boyfriend Alex -- whom he dubbed "the Doctor" -- were ...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality television worlds will collide this fall, when both Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian will have guest judging spots on the 13th cycle of 'America's Next Top Model.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Leto Calls Golden Globe Nomination 'Absolutely Insane'
- Susan Sarandon: I Was Stoned at 'Almost All' the Awards Shows
- Who Is the Godfather of Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb's Son?
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- The Golden Globe Comedy and Musical nominees: Where laughter goes to die
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globe nominations: Reactions from Matthew McConaughey, Kerry Washington & more
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Parodied on South Park Season Finale
- American Hustle Review Roundup: Critics Are Jazzed Over Jennifer Lawrence, Christian Bale's Crime Drama
- Cressida Bonas Shops at London's Kings Mall as Boyfriend Prince Harry Nears the End of South Pole Trek!