Posts with tag "AmericasGotTalent"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Sharon Osbourne went on an unfiltered rant about 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant Susan Boyle on Sirius XM's 'The Opie & Anthony Show' and her comments got pretty catty. "She is a lovely lady. You just want to say 'God bless' and here's a Gillette razor," Osbourne said. She continued to blast Boyle's looks by adding, "[God] gave her the talent. But he hit her with a f****** ugly stick." Wa...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 07:26 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
She wasn't even a competitor on the show, but Susan Boyle arguably stole the finale of 'America's Got Talent' Wednesday night. Making her U.S. television singing debut, Boyle sang a version of the Rolling Stones' song 'Wild Horses' and even spoke briefly about her hospitalization following her loss on 'Britain's Got Talent.' "I've never felt so tired. I look back at it now and it was a necessit...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Susan Boyle sit down, there's a new foreigner who has a ton of 'Talent.' 'Ukraine's Got Talent' winner Kseniya Simonova does something we've never seen before -- drawing in the sand. Set to music, Simonova depicts the invasion of Ukraine by Germany in World War II. Watch It ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station: Reports
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball