Posts with tag "AmyAdams"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 09:00 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
If it seems like the in-crowd of Hollywood never changes, remember this: once upon a time, Angelina Jolie was playing second fiddle to the better-known Winona Ryder in 'Girl, Interrupted' and only a few years ago, Amy Adams was an unknown with a three-episode arc on 'The Office.' Sometimes it's easy to predict the big stars of the new year - it seems obvious that Anna Kendrick's popularity is...
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 08:44 AM by PopEater Staff
There's a baby on the way for actress Amy Adams and her fiance Darren Legallo, PEOPLE is reporting. The couple, who have been together for seven years, got engaged over the summer....
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 04:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It can't be denied: redheads have that indescribable something. They're always just a little bit sassy, a little bit unusual, a little bit unpredictable. This is true in Hollywood too. Maybe even more so. They grab your attention -- and hold it for the entire movie, television show, or musical number (see Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge' or Jayma Mays on 'Glee'). Here are the 10 most enthralling...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 08:16 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Leap Year Movie,' 'Meep Danvers,' and 'Taylor Swift SNL Monologue' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 07:00 AM by Scott Harris
Megan Fox appearing as host of Saturday Night Live proves that if there's one person who's an authority on new, hot starlets, it has to be... Lorne Michaels. Even though the legendary 'Saturday Night Live' producer looks like your benevolent uncle, he has quite the eye for the young ladies, as this week's host Fox proves. Here's a look at some of the other hot actresses that Lorne tapped to host...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Jenny McCarthy's Massive Engagement Ring!
- Harley Pasternak: How to Avoid Packing on Easter and Passover Pounds
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless in Tulum
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Report: Hollywood film writers still white guy club
- ?X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer: A deep dive into the final ?X' preview
- ?American Idol LIVE!' to kick off 41-show concert tour in June
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram, Shows Off Trendy Aviator Shades
- Prince George Touches Down in Australia Sporting an Outfit Reminiscent of One Worn by Prince William—See the Pics!
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick's Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings