Posts with tag "AndreAgassi"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that."...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
The latest in a shocking string of memoir bombshells: in his new book 'Open,' tennis star Andre Agassi admits to using crystal meth regularly in the late 90s. "I can't speak to addiction, but a lot of people would say that if you're using anything as an escape, you have a problem," he tells PEOPLE....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise! Debbie Matenopoulos Is Married and Pregnant
- Happy Birthday, Kourtney! See the Kardashian Sister's Best Throwback Pics
- See Which A-List Actress Also Wore Kate's White Zimmerman Dress
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- Scandal Finale Ratings Are Huge—Find Out How Many Viewers Tuned In
- Wu-Tang Clan Responds to Andre Johnson's Alleged Suicide Attempt...And It's Insane: "You Must Protect the Lightsaber"
- Kate Upton Was Nervous to Shoot The Other Woman Bikini Scene: "A Bunch of People Were Staring at Me"