Posts with tag "AndreAgassi"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that."...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
The latest in a shocking string of memoir bombshells: in his new book 'Open,' tennis star Andre Agassi admits to using crystal meth regularly in the late 90s. "I can't speak to addiction, but a lot of people would say that if you're using anything as an escape, you have a problem," he tells PEOPLE....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heroes Among Us: Aracely Basurto Teaches Kids with Diabetes How to Stay Healthy
- Hey Parents, One Celeb Has Your Elf on the Shelf Game Beat
- Adorable Cat Wins Title of 'Ugliest Sleeping Face in Japan'
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Better Call Saul First Look: Your 2 Favorites, Together Again!
- Annie Review Roundup: Why Critics Say Don't Spend Your Bottom Dollar on This Musical Remake
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!