Posts with tag "Andrea Fay Friedman"
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Marc Schneider
Sarah Palin raised a ruckus this week over a 'Family Guy' episode that seemed to poke fun at her son with Down syndrome. "My mom is the former governor of Alaska," said a character named Emily with the disorder. Palin called it a "kick in the gut." Her daughter, Bristol, said the show was filled with "heartless jerks." What they didn't anticipate was the full-throated response from the woman ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andy Murray Engaged to Kim Sears
- A Genius Way to Infuse Water (or Holiday Cocktails) with Fruit and Veggies
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Would Your Favorite TV Character Bring to Thanksgiving?
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?